Make your bhaiyya smile with a cumin food pun card made just for him. Perfect for any birthdays, Raksha Bandhan, or just because. It’s the best card you’ve ever given.
#rakshabandhan #rakhi #brother #bhai #bhaiyya #sister #ben #didi
When is Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi Day this year? Raksha Bandhan 2021 (or Rakhi 2021) is on August 21st and August 22nd, depending on where you are in the world. mypanchang.com has all the timezones listed so you can see what day Raksha Bandhan falls on:
North America (USA/Canada/West Indies – Trinidad, Guyana)
Durban South Africa
Australia, Newzeland, Fiji
Do you need some inspiration for fun and modern rakhis to give your brothers and their families? Check out our Pinterest board with rakhi making ideas: rakhi ideas on Pinterest.
Check out our other Raksha Bandhan cards with fun puns and images:
Brother, You’re So Cool-fi
Funny, Loveable Bhai
Happy, Healthy, and Wise
Lasan Up, Paneer or Far
You’re a Fantachetic Brother
Here are some tips for printing at home:
- Print on WHITE letter sized paper
- We recommend nice HEAVY CARDSTOCK for the highest quality (100lb+ or 200gsm+).
- An A2 envelope is the recommended size for this card with thin rakhis. Use an A6 or A7 envelope if you are sending several rakhis in a card.
- A scoring tool will help you fold your cards without cracking the edges. A butter knife works just as well as a bone folder.
- Make sure print settings are set to a thicker paper stock so that the paper doesn’t get jammed.
- Don’t overfeed your printer when printing with cardstock. Add 3-5 sheets at a time to prevent the paper from jamming.
- COLORS may PRINT DIFFERENTLY from what you see on your screen. Color variations may also occur between a photo lab, a home printer, and a professional printer.
- Kiwi & Bacon Designs is NOT RESPONSIBLE for ERRORS or undesired COLORS that occur during the print process.